You can choose how many ingredients you want to use. I never do it the same twice. I always make things without exact measurements. Just by feeling. Do you know what’s nice? I often make this recipe in a very much amount, in a large pan. Then, of course, there is a lot left, but I’ll eat it for a couple of days! You can also combine this with many other side dishes. Because the taste isn’t to exaggerated.
What will you need:
- tomato puree (smallest size can)
- 1 can corn
- 1 can kidney beans
- 2 onions
- 1 paprika
- half lemon
- spices: paprika / black pepper / chilli / salt / turmuric
- a few cherry tomatoes
How do you make it?:
- make the bulgur as it says on the packaging.
- grab a wok pan (or similar) and cook the onions until they become glazed.
- cut the paprika into small cubes and add them to the onions.
- ten add the kidney beans. At last when everything is cooked, add the corn.
- spice everything whats in the wok pan with your favorite spices. I use paprika / black pepper / chilli / salt / a little bit turmeric for the taste but also for the color!
- you can skip this but i like to add the tomato puree and a little bit water to make it more saucey.
- Eventually you can add the vegetable you cooked in the pan with bulgur.
- squeeze half of a lemon in to the pan.
- mix all good together and let it simmer for 5 till 10 minutes with the lid on it.
- chop some cherry tomatoes in half and sprinkle some salt on it. Add this to your plate with the cooked bulgur. It gives you a fresh taste in combine with the bulgur dish.
Let me know how it taste. Bon Appetit !
Off-course don’t forget to :
FOLLOW / LIKE / COMMENT